Thursday 8 June 2017

Candy Crush lip balms



Even if you have never played Candy Crush Saga, I'm sure you still know about this sweet adventure, where you switch and match your way through multiple levels. I've never been a Candy Crush fan myself, and have been deleting invitation requests from friends on Facebook to join in the fun. I just simply don't have time for it.
The falling candy app has its own range of merchandise which was recently expanded to include a selection of lip balms.

I love lip balms, and always carry one in my handbag, not just for myself. My younger son's lips are often dry, and he needs to keep them moisturised.

There are four lip balms in the range: Peppermint Palace, Bubblegum Bridge, Chocolate Mountains and Lemonade Lake. The Candy Crush theme is reflected in the overall design.
They will make a pretty gift for any Candy Crush fan.



The scents are rather sweet, and would probably appeal to younger fan base. They reminded me of some children's shampoo aromas I loved as a child.
In fact they are recommended for age 6+.
The lip balms are easy to apply, and you can use them as often as you like.



Bubblegum Bridge was my son's favourite. He enjoys both the design and the smell, which I find too sweet to my taste.

Chocolate Mountains has a sweet chocolatey smell, more like a cup of milky cocoa than a proper high cocoa percent chocolate. It gives a slight pink tint.



Peppermint Palace has a refreshing, slightly zingy minty flavour.

Lemonade Lake was my top favourite from the four, as it smells lovely of lemonade and reminds me of long summer days.

All lip balms are manufactured by Amber House and are available from Primark, priced £1.50 each.

Disclosure: I received a selection of lip balms for the purposes of testing and reviewing. All opinions are our own.


No comments:

Post a Comment