Sunday 11 June 2017

My Haven - The Man Cave 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle from Ravensburger

best jigsaw puzzles, Father's Day gifts

Goodness me, it's only one week to go until Father's Day.
Are you stuck for ideas for Father's Day gifts? You can always buy another Best Dad Ever mug (I'm laughing at myself, as the last time I counted we had at least three Dad mugs at home).



I plan to bake a cake, and Eddie will most likely do a homemade card for his Papa.
My late Dad loved crosswords, fishing and listening to the radio. He was also a very talented jeweller. One day I will find courage and write about him.
My father-in-law is into arts and fine whisky. We all have our passions and hobbies.

If your Dad or father of your child(ren) enjoys puzzles. there is a perfect gift for him -
My Haven-The Man Cave 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle.

Father's Day jigsaw puzzles


This puzzle is the second in My Haven series of Ravensburger puzzles, created by British artist Steve Read.
My Haven presents all kinds of havens and sanctuaries for different creative retreats and hobbies.
Last year I reviewed My Haven - The Craft Shed, which depicts a colourful scene inside a shed with the most beautiful garden view. I wish I had a shed like that to escape and relax with my hobby.

The Man Cave is suitable for ages 12+, and measures 70x50cm when complete.
Like all Ravensburger puzzles, it is made from strong premium grade cardboard, with linen finish print to minimise glare on puzzle image.

Father's Day gifts


The Man Cave in the puzzle is a perfect hidey hole for any man, where he can concentrate on his numerous favourite hobbies. He clearly has several projects on the go.
The master of this creative chaos is not in the picture, must have nipped out to the loo.
His laptop is on, the big beer mug is waiting, and the fluffy dog is asleep in the corner.



Looks like the owner of this well-organised shed (or is it a house extension?) has quite a few hobbies - model building, photography, reading, playing musical instruments and doing online research. I wonder if he's researching his family history.



He's clearly also into sports - golf, cricket and rugby.
And he has the most comfortable looking armchair as well, lucky chap.


The overall design is colourful and very detailed.
This puzzle will make a lovely gift for any puzzle fan and might be a great idea for a Father's day gift.



Disclosure: I received the puzzle for the purposes of reviewing. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment